Neena Vlamis, the president and co-owner of A and N Mortgage Services joins Enterprise Radio to discuss creating a culture and environment for success. Neena has been in the business for more than 12 years and is in the top one percent of mortgage consultants in the country.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with eChicago (Greater Chicago Entrepreneurs).
- How do you create a culture and environment for success?
- How did you create the accountability that occurs within the A and N Mortgage office teammates?
- How did you create the A and N logo?
- I understand you were an English major in college. How did you switch to a career into marketing, growing a business and now a numbers person?
- How does the branding of A and N fit into the business growth strategy?
Neena Vlamis, president and co-owner of A and N Mortgage Services, has more than 13 years of experience in mortgages. She co-founded her company in 2002 and her company has been granted an A+ Better Business Bureau rating for seven consecutive years and allowed A and N to be voted Top Ten Most Dependable Mortgage Brokers in Chicago Magazine.
Neena Vlamis was recently placed in the top one percent of Mortgage Consultants across the county, per Scotsman Guide; ranked one of the top three women in Illinois and Mortgage Executive Magazine has honored her with its Top 200 Mortgage Originator Award. She is a member of the IAMP and NCWR and has won Chicago’s Five Star Mortgage Consultant Award for the last two years.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: