Create a Corporate Culture That Makes Innovation Everyone’s Mission, Every Day
Doug Hall, an inventor, researcher, educator, craft whiskey maker and author of “Driving Eureka! Problem Solving with Data Driven Methods & the Innovation Engineering System” joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Doug Hall discuss the following:
- Why are so many businesses missing the mark on innovation?
- What does Innovation Engineering do to create a culture of innovation in an organization?
- What propels the discovery of innovative ideas?
- How does Innovation Engineering accelerate the time by which new ideas are developed or put into practice?
- What was the inspiration of writing “Driving Eureka” and what do you want readers to take away from it?
Doug Hall is an inventor, researcher, educator and craft whiskey maker. He is founder of the Eureka! Ranch, Innovation Engineering Institute and Brain Brew Custom Whisk(e)y. He’s been named one of America’s top innovation experts by Inc. magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Dateline NBC, CNBC, CIO Magazine and the CBC.
His new book, Driving Eureka! Problem Solving with Data Driven Methods & the Innovation Engineering System (Clerisy Press, Oct. 16, 2018) describes how to transform innovation from random acts to a reliable science.
People also listened to this: Blind Spots: What You Don’t See Can Hurt You!