Covestor Radio – Episode 21: Money Milestones – Moving To A New State
Kimberly Clouse, Covestor’s Chief Client Advocate and Advisory Board Chair joins Covestor Radio continuing their discussions around Money Milestones, those life events that should prompt a review of someone’s financial situation. This episode’s topic is moving to a new state.
Covestor Radio is a show about money milestones and investing for your future and brought to you by Covestor, an online marketplace for investing.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kimberly Clouse discuss the following:
- We are continuing our discussions around Money Milestones, those life events that should prompt a review of someone’s financial situation, today’s topic is moving to a new state.
- My impression is that the US is a nation of movers. Is that true?
- How do I become a resident of a new state?
- How does moving affect estate planning?
- How is common law different from community property law?
- We’re talking about actions to take around the Money Milestone of moving. What about investments?
About Kimberly Clouse
Kimberly Clouse is Advisory Board Chair at Covestor, a registered investment adviser and an online marketplace for investing.
Passionate about empowering financial consumers, Kimberly works with individuals, families and foundations to help them navigate the increasingly complex world of investment advice and make more informed financial decisions.
She previously served as Managing Director at Athena Capital Advisors and Chief Executive Officer at Hale and Dorr Wealth Advisors. Earlier in her career, she worked for United States Trust Company, J.P. Morgan and Goldman Sachs.
Note: All opinions included in this radio episode are as of [October 15, 2014] and are subject to change. The opinions and views expressed herein are of Kimberly Clouse. All investments involve risk, the amount of which may vary significantly.