Commemorating Milestones with Pearl of My Heart
Benjamin Van Damme, the Founder of Pearl of My Heart, makers of safe, organic, and biodegradable kits for casting hand and footprints joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Benjamin Van Damme discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, please give us a brief overview of Pearl of My Heart.
- What is the inspiration behind the brand?
- Tell us about how the process works, from receipt of a kit to a mold of a hand to completion and delivery.
- Why is this sort of “experiential” product so popular, in your opinion?
- Finally, what else should our listeners know about Pearl of My Heart?
Benjamin Van Damme is an e-commerce entrepreneur and founder of Pearl of My Heart, makers of safe, organic, and biodegradable kits for commemorating personal milestones. Benjamin’s expertise includes marketing and consulting services on behalf of top consumer and lifestyle brands. He also holds undergraduate and graduate degrees in business engineering from the University of Antwerp.
People also listened to this: Tips to Make Work More Effective and Fulfilling, Both Now and in Normal Times