Karen Chaston, Co-founder of BraveHeart Women Australia, a community that inspires women to become their own best friend and live in their Essence joins Enterprise Radio.
- For those who may have not heard the last time you were with us, tell us a little about yourself to kick things off.
- Since we last spoke last March, you have self-published your third book and also the Elements Collection Gratitude Journals – why Gratitude Journals.
- How would you say that these are unique to any other Gratitude Journal?
- What are some of the benefits of gratitude?
- What’s next for you, anything specifically in the works?
Karen Chaston: “Inspiring Women to Empower Themselves” is a wife, mother, author, speaker, radio host, BraveHeart Women Resonator and former CFO publicly listed company.
Surprisingly, it took her son’s death for her to become more aware, grateful, healthier, energised and live in my Essence.
Whilst Karen was perceived to be very successful, actually she was living a ground hog day existence, working, eating, and drinking too much, always in fight mode, her masculine totally denying her feminine side, running on empty, not fulfilled, not understanding that adrenalin in a woman’s body causes burnout, exhaustion, and disconnectedness.
Karen now inspires women to become their own best friend and live in their Essence.
Creating more “conscious entrepreneurs”; who allow heart and soul, as well as knowledge and expertise, to guide their businesses.
Social Media Links: