Citi Wide Merchant Funding, a Small Business Loan Company
Michael Martin, Principal of Citi Wide Merchant Funding, a Small Business Loan company which is a family owned and operated business joins Enterprise Radio. Mr. Martin shares good news on the quickest way for your business to access working capital.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Michael Martin discuss the following:
- What obstacles do small business owners face in acquiring business financing?
- How much would a typical business owner qualify for?
- What kind of businesses qualify for this type of financing?
- Is there a stigma attached to credit card factoring?
- What are some of the more interesting businesses you have come across?
- Are there different types of programs available in this funding space?
- Do you fund start-ups?
- In terms of preparing for a loan is there anything you would to recommend business owners?
Citi Wide Merchant Funding has been a leader in providing small business access to working capital. We make it simple for your small business to gain access to affordable working capital. With hundreds of happy small business owners as clients we will work to create solutions tailored your needs and more importantly develop a deep working relationship. To learn more about what we can do for your small business call us at (855) 400-FUND.
Related Web Site: expressbusinessloans.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: