Chief Technology Officer Chris Horsefield Weighs in on How Cloud Inventory® Helps Drive Innovation with Cloud-Based Inventory Management in a Post-Pandemic World
Chris Horsefield, the Chief Technology Officer of Cloud Inventory®, a company that empowers organizations with real-time inventory visibility at all points in the supply chain, from the warehouse to the field joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Cloud Service Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Chris Horsefield discuss the following:
- Can you tell us about the advantages of using a cloud-based approach to inventory management over paper-based approaches?
- How does Cloud Inventory help companies generate revenue through inventory management?
- What are some challenges that can prevent a business from optimizing its inventory and how does Cloud Inventory address those challenges?
- What do you think makes Cloud Inventory unique as a provider of inventory management solutions?
- As CTO of a leader in the industry, where do you see the most room for innovation in inventory management?
- The Covid-19 pandemic has had a huge impact on all aspects of business. How do you think inventory management in particular has been affected? Do you think that the pandemic has led businesses to reevaluate their approach to inventory in any important ways?
- A company operating with legacy ERP systems may stand to benefit from updating or implementing new inventory management solutions, but hesitate because they don’t want to engage in costly or time-consuming overhauls of a system that is already integrated with its operations across the business. Is there a cost-effective approach for this type of company? How does Cloud Inventory work with legacy systems?
Chris Horsefield is the Chief Technology Officer of Cloud Inventory®, a company that empowers organizations with real-time inventory visibility at all points in the supply chain, from the warehouse to the field. An accomplished senior executive, Horsefield has a proven, successful track record of transformational leadership, execution, and innovation. With over 20 years of experience architecting, developing, integrating, and supporting enterprise applications, Horsefield also has over 17 years of experience managing information technology teams. He has been recognized professionally for his operational excellence, ability to drive innovation and build strong organizations, as well as his depth and breadth of business and technical acumen.
As CTO, Horsefield regularly innovates. He works with his team of inventory management experts to provide new solutions to businesses that allow them to track inventory anytime and anywhere. Based in Kansas City, Cloud Inventory’s global team has the supply chain knowledge and mobile-first development expertise to deliver solutions that solve today’s business challenges.
People also listened to this: How Attorneys Can Help Victims of Mass Tort Lawsuits Get Recoveries They Deserve