Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Franchising
Chemical Guys and Detail Garage Discuss Growth Strategies – Thriving Through An Omnichannel Approach
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 14:46 — 20.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
John Mansfield, Chief Revenue Officer at Chemical Guys and Detail Garage, a top auto detailing company that aims to help you find your passion and make it shine joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest John Mansfield discuss the following:
- How did you get your start in retail? Where have you seen successes?
- What can other franchisees or companies looking to franchise learn from this?
- What do you see for the future of retail in a post-pandemic world? What pivots did Chemical Guys/Detail Garage make that lended to success/growth?
- How did you focus on customers needs? How did you keep the in-store experience relevant?
- What’s the Chemical Guys/Detail Garage difference?
- What do franchisees need to be successful? How does Detail Garage provide a roadmap to success?
- What support did Detail Garage provide its franchisees during the pandemic?
- Why keep innovating? Where do product ideas come from? How are they tested?
John Mansfield has spent the past 20 years working with a number of innovative consumer brands. He is currently the Chief Revenue Officer of Chemical Guys, a leading automotive lifestyle brand specializing in car care products where he is responsible for the overall revenue and market share growth strategies for the company.
Website: chemicalguys.com | detailgarage.com
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Ace Industrial Supply’s CEO Reviews Successful Growth