Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ken Taggart discuss the following:
- What is Chatty Kidz?
- Where did the idea for Chatty Kidz come from?
- How do you make money or what is your business model?
- What do you want to ultimately achieve with Chatty Kidz?
- What future feature of Chatty Kidz are you most excited about?
- As an entrepreneur, what is the one thing you do over and over and recommend everyone else do?
Ken Taggart is the founder of Chattykidz.com, an iPad app that provides young children with fun educational activities whilst talking to distant family members using video chat. Kids have so much fun talking to their family & friends using Chatty Kidz they don’t realise they are learning at the same time! Chatty Kidz lets parents involve distant family members, to help teach the kids, to reduce some of the parents workload & to use technology for good (i.e. education) not evil (i.e. games). Chatty Kidz wants to deliver more content, on more platforms & more tools, so families can educate their children using any Internet connected device – cheaply! Chatty Kidz is running a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter.com to deliver more collaborative leanring content faster.
Find out more information at http://kickstarter.chattykidz.com.