Monte Jensen, Vice President of Sales at ccScan, that helps make scanning to the cloud easy with an easy to use document capture and management software that will reduce your entry time by up to 50% joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Monte Jensen discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, please share with us a brief summary about ccScan.
- What are some of the key advantages associated with ccScan or your cloud solution?
- ccScan also has a number of innovative products. Please give us some highlights about your most noteworthy or innovative services.
- What type of user can most benefit from the services ccScan provides?
- What additional information would you like listeners to know about ccScan?
With 20 years of experience in the imaging field, Monte Jensen is focused on solutions to seemingly impossible problems. His products expertise was honed around the San Francisco Bay area at such industry heavyweights as IKON Office Solutions, Newcal Industries and Canon Business Solutions. His deep understanding of end user needs and challenges is an invaluable asset in ccScan product evolution.
His methodology is based on putting people and processes before technology, and developing the optimal solutions for any user environment and challenge. Monte’s sales skills have earned him a place in the prestigious “President’s Club“ position for over a decade.