Catching up with Alexandria of My Girlfriend’s Wardrobe
Alexandria Keener, Owner of My Girlfriend’s Wardrobe which is an online + brick and mortar women’s consignment store joins Enterprise Radio to talk about their business growth.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Alexandria Keener discuss the following:
- What’s changed in your business since we last spoke?
- What items do you accept on consignment?
- How has your storefront played a part in your business growth?
- How you use social media to grow your business?
- What’s the number on thing you wish consignors would do every time they brought items in?
Alexandria Keener started My Girlfriend’s Wardrobe while still in college at Harrisburg University of Science and Technology in 2012. What started as an internship quickly grew into a full fledged business. Growing quickly, a mobile store was opened later in 2012, with a store front following in 2013. Located in the heart of Downtown York, My Girlfriend’s Wardrobe is located on the first block of W Market St which is currently seeing a flurry of revitalization. My Girlfriend’s Wardrobe is owned and operated by mother and daughter. They’ve won Best of York in Susquehanna Style in 2014, 2015, and 2016. You can shop with them online or in the storefront.