Casper Boards looks to revolutionize the work-health life
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Martin Melgoza discuss the following:
- How did you come up with the invention of the Casper Board?
- Why is the invention of the Casper Board so revolutionary?
- How have you be so successful at raising funds for you crowdfunding campaign?
- What is the biggest challenge or hurdle you and your team has faced
- How do you envision the workplace changing with the Casper Board?
Martin Melgoza has been working in the marketing world for over 10 years, focusing on TV advertising and marketing analytics, and now holds the position of VP of Operations at a TV advertising agency. Over the years he has led launch campaigns for dozens of products and brands, and with his vast experience overseeing products from conception and development to final design, he has the knowledge and experience to know what it takes to successfully design and launch a top quality product.
People also listened to this: How to manage your start-up’s exponential growth: The story of Kazidomi