Cannabis lending company Founder & CEO activates first-of-its-kind loan algorithm
Seke Ballard, CEO & Founder of Good Tree Capital, an online investing and lending platform dedicated exclusively to providing small business loans to state-licensed cannabis companies joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Seke Ballard discuss the following:
- What is Good Tree Capital?
- Can you tell us more about your background & how it led you to the cannabis investing space?
- Good Tree Capital was founded as a way to utilize a small business loan algorithm that you developed. Can you tell us more about this proprietary algorithm and how it makes Good Tree Capital different?
- What is the benefit of investing with Good Tree Capital for investors?
- What’s next for Good Tree Capital after tackling the cannabis industry?
Seke Ballard is the Founder & CEO of Good Tree Capital, the largest black-owned investment group in the cannabis industry. After completing his MBA from Harvard University, working for a venture capital firm serving Central and South America and spending two years in the Republic of Georgia with the Peace Corps, Seke discovered his fascination for finance focused in under-capitalized areas of the economy. He left Amazon and started Good Tree Capital in 2017, with a goal of balancing economic opportunities available to people looking to get involved in the cannabis industry.
People also listened to this: From Traditional Tech to AgTech, with Former Entropic CEO, Patrick Henry, about his Role as CEO at GroGuru