June 1, 2015 at 8:49 pm / by Producer Eric Dye
/ comments (0)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 12:55 — 8.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | | More
While the popularity of Australian online casinos has been on the rise, today we will take a look at its sister industry – sports betting. Peter Loshak of SportsBookReview that has the Industries recognized list of the top sportsbooks and hosts a live odds page so that betters can compare odds at over two dozen online betting sites in the same easy-to-read, live chart joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Peter Loshak discuss the following:
- What is Sportsbook Review and how do you help the average fan?
- Explain, in the simplest way, how to bet on a sporting event, the odds, etc.
- Who do you think will win the French Open – men’s and women’s
- What about NBA (what went wrong with the Atlanta Hawks), NHL, MLB?
- Can people make money by on-line gambling?
- Did the Mayweather fight go as you expected it would?
- How much money was lost on the Mayweather fight?
SportsBookReview authority since 1999, SBR provides online sports betting industry news, online sportsbook ratings, live odds and sports picks.
If you participate frequently in online betting of any kind, you’ll definitely want to utilize this great tool the “betulator“. Good luck!