Budding Franchise Entrepreneur Bringing Indian Street Food to the U.S.
Bhagyesh Patel, the Founder and Owner of Eggholic, an Indian restaurant specializing in Indian-style egg dishes joins Enterprise Radio. Eggholic launched in 2018 in Chicago, Illinois and has been expanding ever since!
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Franchising Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bhagyesh Patel discuss the following:
- What made you think to create a food franchise that is geared around Indian street food?
- When did you know you wanted to become a food entrepreneur?
- What do you think sets your Indian cuisine apart from any other franchises?
- What is your favorite dish on your menu and why?
- How many franchises do you currently have for Eggholic and what are your plans for the next year?
Bhagyesh Patel is the Founder and Owner of Eggholic, an Indian restaurant specializing in Indian-style egg dishes. Eggholic launched in 2018 in Chicago, Illinois. Currently, they feature a variety of egg-based appetizers, rice, curries, sandwiches, and street food. Additionally, their menu includes a large selection of vegetarian options as well.
Eggholic currently has locations in Schaumber and Chicago, IL, Dublin, OH, and soon Dallas, TX. Bhagyesh Patel has more than a decade of experience working in the hospitality and restaurant industry.
People also listened to this: A Signature Event for First Responders