Bodyology System, your true wellness with Susan Kullman
Susan Kullman, owner of the Intentional Wellness & Yoga Center in Katonah, New York and founder of the Bodyology System joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Susan Kullman discuss the following:
- What is the Bodyology System?
- Who is the Bodyology System for?
- What does the Bodyology System consist of?
- Can you tell me more about the Intentional Wellness & Yoga Center?
- What’s the mission of the studio?
For almost two decades, Susan Kullman has empowered, celebrities, college students, and individuals to a live a life of intentional health and wellness.
A positive, energetic, life force, Susan has used her knowledge and experience to educate and inspire others. Her unparalleled ability to connect and motivate not only comes from her vast education but also compassionately fueled by her own personal journey towards wellness. Susan “walks her talk” with an emphasis on balance, evolution, and integration.
Susan has appeared on the Martha Show, held an audio yoga program and periodic appearances on Martha Stewart Living Channel on Sirus Satellite Radio.
Accreditations, Certifications & Education:
- Certified Spiritual Life Coach
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition Certified Health Coach
- Institute for the Psychology of Eating certified Counselor
- Certified Body Ecologist
- Certified Yoga Instructor under Nevine Michaan
- NASM certified Personal Trainer
- American Association of Fitness Certification for Pre and Post-Natal Care
- Bachelor of Science, Ithaca College