BlueOcean: An AI-Powered Branding Startup Helping Fortune 500s Achieve Success During A Pandemic And Beyond
Liza Nebel, the Co-Founder, President & COO of BlueOcean, the first company to offer million-dollar brand audits in seven days for $17,000 joins Enterprise Radio.
Using its AI-powered strategy engine, BlueOcean mines, analyzes and triangulates hundreds of data sources to arm brands with insights into how to unlock growth relative to competitors with strategic marketing recommendations that can be acted on immediately to drive overall brand equity and health.
- Can you provide our listeners with a brief background on your experience, role at BlueOcean and past companies you’ve previously worked at?
- Tell us more about BlueOcean and why there’s a market need for your company’s solution?
- How can brands leverage consumer sentiment, brand awareness and competitor ranking to re-prioritize strategies?
- How can AI close the gap that 3rd-party cookies have created and inform more accurate marketing and branding strategies?
- What does BlueOcean’s corporate roadmap look like in the next 3-6 months?
Liza Nebel is currently the Co-Founder, President and COO of BlueOcean, the company providing Brand Strategy as a Service. Liza has spent the last 20 years driving brand and marketing strategies for AT&T, Visa, Chevron, American Express, Barclays, Time Warner, IBM, and others. For her work, Liza has been recognized in SF Business Times’ Top 100 Women Business Owners.
People also listened to this: Chemical Guys and Detail Garage Discuss Growth Strategies – Thriving Through An Omnichannel Approach