Beyond personality problems: People stuff in leadership
Zoe Routh, Australia’s leadership expert specialising in the people stuff who shows leaders and teams struggling with silos and office politics how to work better together joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Zoe Routh discuss the following:
- What do you mean by ‘people stuff’?
- What are some of the mistakes people make when it comes to dealing with the ‘people stuff’ in leadership?
- Why is there a crisis of trust in leadership and what can leaders do to overcome it?
- What are the 4 Devils of People stuff and how can we avoid them?
- How can leaders become more future savvy?
TIP: Dive, don’t surf: for any people management issue, look beneath the surface to see the patterns and systems driving the behaviour.
Zoë Routh is one of Australia’s leading experts on people stuff in leadership. She helps leaders and teams overcome silos and turf wars to work better together. She has worked with individuals and teams internationally and in Australia since 1987.
From the wild rivers of northern Ontario to the remote regions of Australia, Zoë has spent the last thirty years showing teams struggling with office politics and silos how to work better together. Zoë is the author of four books: Composure – How centred leaders make the biggest impact, Moments – Leadership when it matters most and Loyalty – Stop unwanted stuff turnover, boost engagement, and build lifelong advocates. Her fourth book, People Stuff – Beyond Personality Problems – An Advanced Handbook for Leadership, was released July 2020.
People also listened to this: When a Global Pandemic and Burnout Epidemic Collide