Eileen McDargh, CEO (Chief Energy Officer) at the Resiliency Group, where she draws on practical business know-how, life experience, and years of consulting with major national and international organizations joins Enterprise Radio. She is the author of “Burnout to Breakthrough: Building Resilience to Refuel, Recharge and Reclaim What Matters”.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listento hostEric Dye& guest Eileen McDargh discuss the following:
- Why this book? What got you into this subject of resilience and why is it so important today?
- What is the message you convey through the book?
- Where can we begin when we have a bad day, week, or month, or year? What do you recommend for folks who are looking for a recharge?
- What research surprised you or do you find particularly compelling while writing the book?
- What do you do to refuel, recharge and reclaim what matters in your life?
- What do you want people to remember from our conversation today?
Eileen McDarghis the CEO (chief energy officer) at the Resiliency Group, where she draws on practical business know-how, life experience, and years of consulting with major national and international organizations, including global pharmaceuticals, the U.S. Armed Forces, healthcare associations, and religious institutions.
In 2019, Global Gurus ranked McDargh number one on its World’s Top 30 Communication Professionals list following a global survey of 22,000 business professionals.
People also listened to this:Disruptive Marketing: Building a Brand that gets attention