Dan Schoenbaum the CEO of Cooladata, a business intelligence platform that leverages behavioral analytics to improve conversions joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Dan Schoenbaum discuss the following:
- Your company places importance on long-term behavioral analytics – why is this significantly better than looking at single touch point data, common with Google Analytics?
- Recent studies are showing that companies are not satisfied with their analytics mainly because they don’t have the means to analyze it, how can behavioral analytics remedy this problem?
- Once you collect this data, how do businesses segment and target specific groups?
- What kind of feedback have you received from users who have transitioned from other behavioral analytic tools?
- What would you tell a CEO that is reluctant to switch over?
- How do you see behavioral analytics influencing business intelligence in the future?
Dan Schoenbaum is the CEO of Cooladata, with over 23 years of experience building, growing and leading high-growth SaaS companies.Prior to Cooladata, he led Redbooth from its inception to a company with over 3,000 customers and global licensing deals in addition to partnerships with Cisco, CA and Box. Dan was also previously COO for Tripwire where he helped triple revenues to $90M, file an S1 on the NASDAQ and sell the company.