Becoming a Boss Professional Organizer as a Full-time Career
Dorothy Breininger, otherwise known as Dorothy the Organizer, Professional Organizer and developer of the BOSS Organization Program and professional organizer featured in all 14 seasons of the Hoarders Show on A&E joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Dorothy Breininger discuss the following:
- How did you end up becoming a professional organizer?
- You’ve crossed over to the entertainment side, how has the Hoarders Show shaped you as a professional organizer?
- During the pandemic, there has been a rise in people becoming professional organizers, how have you contributed to the growth of this profession?
- What is the Boss Organizer Program and how can individuals learn more about the program?
- What is one piece of advice you can give an aspiring professional organizer hoping to growth their business and clientele?
- Lastly, where can listeners find out more about your free Boss organizer seminars and where can they learn more about you?
“Dorothy The Organizer®” is America’s Most Innovative Professional Organizer. Known to millions as the fearless-yet-endearing problem solver on the Emmy-nominated TV show on A&E, “Hoarders.” Dorothy is also the best-selling author of five books, including her latest, Stuff Your Face or Face Your Stuff.
In addition to being featured in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes and O Magazines, Dorothy appears regularly on the Today Show, the Dr. Phil Show, the VIEW, The Doctors, QVC and PBS. Dorothy lives with her husband in Los Angeles.
Owner of three companies, Dorothy is the creator of the “Cancer Concierge®” on-line video system which helps individuals conquer their clutter in a pleasing and fun way, as well as the most trusted cloud based system, “Digital Lifecloud®,” and her own “DorothyTheOrganizer®” Professional Organizing Services.
Dorothy is a member and lecturer for the National Association of Professional Organizers (past national board member and past Los Angeles President) and Institute for Challenging Disorganization and is a highly sought-after international speaker who energizes and inspires her audiences to produce results and take immediate action. Dorothy is also a spokesperson, contributor and influencer for Zillow.com, Huffington Post, NetNanny.com, Sparefoot.com, 1800Flowers.com, and Microsoft.
People also listened to this: Blockchain Ready for 2022