Bea Sharif: Bit By The Entrepreneurial Spirit Created BBforME for You!
Bea Sharif, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer (COO) at BBforME, a mobile app for Beauty, Fitness and Wellness independent professionals, helping them manage their calendar, clients and payments joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Mobile App Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bea Sharif discuss the following:
- You created BBforME with your Co-Founders. Tell us how you and your Co-Founders met and formed BBforME?
- What is BBforME and why was it important to you to create this new business?
- Talk to us about what’s it like starting a new business in your mid-life?
- What advice do you wish you had when you began BBforMe and what advice would you give others who are trying to start a new technology business in mid-life?
- What can we expect from BBforME in the future? How do you see BBforME impacting the beauty, fitness and wellness industry?
About Bea Sharif, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer (COO) at BBforME
An entrepreneur and consultant with over 25 years of senior leadership roles focusing on Merchandising, Product Innovation, Marketing, and Operations across organizations varying in size from startups to multi-billion, multi-national companies.
At T-Mobile USA, she lead a product innovation team responsible for end to end new product roll outs. Also at T-Mobile, she headed the Marketing organization’s Customer Experience team, developing and defining an enterprise-wide Customer Experience roadmap.
Prior to T-Mobile, Bea held a senior e-commerce position at FTD.com (2005-2007) as Chief Merchant – VP, Merchandising, Operations and Logistics, where she drove the product and operations team, including product development, merchandising, licensing, sourcing, operations, logistics and supply chain.
Bea held an Exec V.P. position at Mrs. Beasley’s, a multi-channel vertically integrated gifting company, where she had oversight over Retail, Retail Operations, Product, Merchandising, and Customer Service.
She has consulted for a variety of companies and holds a Juris Doctorate from the Illinois Institute of Technology, Kent College of Law (Chicago, Illinois).
People also listened to this: Future of App Development