Bastille Combats Radio Frequency Cyberattacks
Bob Baxley, the CTO at Bastille Networks a company that delivers enterprise threat detection through software-defined radio joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bob Baxley discuss the following:
- How does Bastille differentiate from competitors?
- Can you delve into any customer/partner success stories? What are some ideal industries what benefit from Bastille’s technology?
- What types of cyberthreats pose as risks?
- Are there any technologies that’s overhyped?
- How has COVID-19 changed the way companies are handling their cybersecurity?
For more than a decade, Dr. Bob Baxley has been a technology leader in implementing machine learning algorithms for software defined and cognitive radios. At Bastille, Bob serves as Chief Technology Officer where he leads the development of systems to sift through massive amounts of radio frequency data to protect enterprises from radio threats.
Prior to joining Bastille, Bob was the Director of the Software Defined Radio Lab at Georgia Tech, where he led basic and applied research projects for organizations including NSF, ONR, Army, DoD, Air Force and DARPA. He has published more than 100 peer-reviewed papers and patents, is the receiptof various research awards, and is a Senior Member of the IEEE. He also led the GTRI team that competed in the DARPA Spectrum Challenge and placed second out of 90 teams.
People also listened to this: Roof Royale, a family owned and operated Roofing Company in Austin, TX