Australia’s Outsourced Marketing Queen Bee
Sharon Latour, the CEO and owner of award-winning Sydney agency Marketing Bee where you can manage your very own marketing department Marketing Bee 24/7 from any device, anywhere in the world joins Enterprise Radio.
- Tell us how you started your Marketing Bee?
- Why are you focused on SMEs rather than large corporate businesses?
- How can small business owners stand out and be different from other companies?
- How can small business owners make themselves more present in the marketplace?
- What’s the number 1 thing a small enterprise should focus on when it comes to their website?
Having moved from Mauritius to Australia in 2006 as an international student, Sharon Latour started her journey at her corporate job. A year later, she left her corporate career with very little savings and started Marketing Bee on a hunch that digital marketing was about to go BIG for SMEs. 5 years on, the business has had many awards and Sharon has been recognised as one of Australia’s Top 30 Under 30 Founders, she is also a familiar face in the media circuit. Many companies locally and overseas have since then joined Marketing Bee’s marketing program. Nowadays the agency has a plethora of clients in Australia and overseas and is constantly growing.
People also listened to this: Growing sales and brand awareness with affiliate marketing