Growing sales and brand awareness with affiliate marketing
Zane McIntyre, CEO and Co Founder of Commission Factory, Asia Pacific’s largest affiliate and performance marketing network joins eCommerce Radio to discuss how to grow sales and brand awareness with affiliate marketing.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Zane McIntyre discuss the following:
- What is an affiliate network or affiliate marketing and how does it help eCommerce brands grow sales?
- How did you get started in affiliate marketing and what has differentiated Commission Factory from other affiliate networks?
- How does affiliate marketing differ from other forms of online advertising such as Paid Search using services like Google Adwords?
- Are affiliates largely just bloggers or are there other types of sites or businesses that use this model of performance marketing?
- In an age where Amazon has become so dominant in the online space can affiliate marketing help retailers claw back market share?
Zane McIntyre, the CEO and Co-Founder of Commission Factory, the largest eCommerce affiliate marketing network in the Asia Pacific region. Commission Factory works with over 500 small to large brands to grow their sales and brand awareness through performance-based and influencer marketing.
The network caters to many types of clients, acting solely as a SaaS service for those that want to do things at their own pace, up to a fully managed service and a white label solution for agencies wishing to use this form of marketing for this clients.
People also listened to this: The Future of e-commerce from Zobrist Consulting