APTelecom, a leading telecom and fiber consulting company specializing in emerging markets
- Can you tell our listeners about the latest and greatest with APTelecom over the past year?
- What are some of the defining trends that have changed the global telecom landscape over the past year?
- How has the role of social media and technology evolved in emerging markets since we last spoke?
- In layman’s terms, can you explain to our listeners what role the submarine cable industry plays in the overall telecom landscape, and how important it is in our daily lives?
- What can we expect to see from APTelecom over the next year?
- You recently completed the third installment of your now popular “State of Subsea” event series, and your first in international territory. Can you tell our listeners a bit more about “State of Subsea” and what you have planned for it in the future?
- What countries and economic markets would you recommend start-up entrepreneurs who are looking to capitalize on emerging markets focus on?
As Co-Founder and CEO of APTelecom, Eric Handa is an experienced telecommunications executive with expertise spanning global management, sales, and leadership roles. With over 15 years of ICT experience gained at some of the world’s leading telecom companies, he brings practical and structured guidance to AP Telecom, integrating best-in-class technology with the tactical and strategic needs of enterprise and wholesale firms. Passionate about telecommunications leadership, Eric consistently drives innovation and customer focus within organizations.
Prior to founding AP Telecom, Eric worked for AT&T, Tyco Telecommunications, Tata Communications and Bharti Airtel in a number of senior operations, research, and sales assignments covering the primary and emerging markets of Asia, the Middle East, and Europe. He has been quoted and featured in numerous publications, including the Wall Street Journal, Telecom Asia, and TelCap Magazine, and is a frequent speaker and panelist within the ICT sector.