Karl Wirth the CEO and co-founder at Apptegic, which is a next-generation customer engagement solution that helps companies convert, upsell, and retain more customers by communicating in-context based on behavior joins Enterprise Radio.
- What does customer engagement mean to you and why is there a need for customer engagement software?
- What advice would you give to someone who is just thinking about customer engagement? Where should they start?
- How are some companies using Apptegic to increase customer happiness and ultimately increase their profits?
- How hard is it to set something like this and integrate it with a website or web application?
- Who are some of the early adopters with whom Apptegic is working and what have they had to say about the value in Apptegic’s solution
- What sets Apptegic apart from other’s in the industry?
- How has Apptegic’s own business improved by using the principles you’ve discussed and your own solution?
Karl Wirth is the CEO and co-founder of Apptegic. Karl has led product, business, and marketing organizations in leading software firms such as Red Hat and RSA Security while also contributing to three startups. He has a degree in Physics from Harvard.
Founded in 2010, Apptegic is a next-generation customer engagement solution that helps companies convert, upsell, and retain more customers by communicating in-context based on behavior. A Tech Crunch Disrupt, Apptegic provides world-class software to enable marketing, sales, and customer success to respond appropriately to customers based on business data and real-time behavioral data. It’s integrates simply with your CRM and makes your sales and customer success teams more effective.
To see it in action and learn more, visit www.apptegic.com.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: