An Entrepreneur Disrupts a Stale Market
Ian Blair, Founder of Laundry Sauce that is disrupting a stale market that hasn’t evolved in years by developing fresh and unique laundry pods joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ian Blair discuss the following:
- Can you tell the audience a little bit about your background and how you came up with the idea for Laundry Sauce?
- What challenges/obstacles did you overcome in your entrepreneurial journey?
- Do you have recommendations for other entrepreneurs pursuing their dream(s)?
- How is Laundry Sauce disrupting the market as their seems to be the same 2-3 companies that have been in the laundry detergent/pod business forever?
- Any other advice or insights you can share with our audience?
Ian Blair likes to live life fast and make every moment count. He co-founded a tech startup, BuildFire, from his dorm room in college seven years ago and since then has grown the company to 65 employees and counting. He recently co-founded Laundry Sauce, “the World’s Best Smelling Laundry Detergent,” and isn’t stopping there; as he has other things in the works.
People also listened to this: How to Prepare Financially to Start Your Own Business