Agile Interoperable Solutions: Focused on making communications possible during times of crises
Vernon Guillermo the CEO of Agile Interoperable Solutions, a company solely dedicated to providing integrative communications technology solutions especially during times of crises joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Vernon Guillermo discuss the following:
- Please tell us who Agile Interoperable Solutions (AIS) is and what you do?
- Can you provide an example of when your technology solutions would be deployed and who specifically might use them?
- How did you develop the business and what opportunity did you see that made you want to get involved in it?
- How do you go to market to make your target audiences aware of who you are and what you have to offer?
- As a CEO with an emerging technology to support, what do you believe are the most important things you work on every day?
Agile Interoperable Solutions is a company focused on making communications possible between disparate communications systems, especially in times of crises. The company’s technology solutions make it possible for various authorities with different communications systems to speak seamlessly with one another during such trying times as natural disasters, active criminal situations and other crises.
Vernon Guillermo holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in Engineering Manufacturing Systems with over twenty-five years of professional and global experience. He served as the Co-founder/CEO and COO of INT America, LLC, a Tier I Automotive Supplier of Decorative Tread Plates. Launched in 2007, INT developed into the premier North American market leader of Tread Plates. Vern will be transferring his broad knowledge of engineering, marketing and leadership to leading the AIS team.
People also listened to this: U.S. Money Reserve’s Patrick Brunson Discusses What Big Banks Know About Gold That Many Don’t