After a horror year last year, health & well-being is being talked about as the number one focus for everyone
Bronwen Sciortino, an International Author and Simplicity Expert who spent almost two decades as an award-winning executive before experiencing a life changing event that forced her to stop and ask the question ‘What if there’s a better way to live?’ again joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
- We’ve been hearing a lot about stress and exhaustion for the past few years, and no one has taken a lot of notice. Why would making health and wellness the key focus of this year be any different?
- What’s the number one focus we should be looking at when we start to look at our overall health and wellbeing?
- How does stress actually affect us?
- What happens when we let stress run unchecked in our lives?
- What do you say to people who feel like they’re already overloaded with everything they have to do and can’t begin to think about how they will fit more changes into their lives?
- What’s the number one thing we can all do to start reducing our stress?
Bronwen Sciortino is an International Author and Simplicity Expert who spent almost two decades as an award-winning executive before experiencing a life changing event that forced her to stop and ask the question ‘What if there’s a better way to live?’
Embarking on a journey to answer this question, Bronwen developed a whole new way of living – one that teaches you to challenge the status quo and include the power of questions in everyday life.
Gaining international critical acclaim and 5-star awards for her books, Bronwen spends every day teaching people that there is an easy, practical and simple pathway to creating a healthy, happy AND highly successful life.
Sourced globally for media comment as an expert and working with corporate programs, conference platforms, retreats, professional mentoring and in the online environment, Bronwen teaches people how easy it is to live life very differently.
People also listened to this: What will it take for you to seriously look at your health?