What will it take for you to seriously look at your health?
Bronwen Sciortino, an International Author and Simplicity Expert who spent almost two decades as an award-winning executive before experiencing a life changing event that forced her to stop and ask the question ‘What if there’s a better way to live?’ joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
- Health & wellbeing has been a billion dollar industry for decades now, but the statistics show that the health of individuals all over the world is in serious decline. With an unlimited supply of health information literally at our fingertips, how is this possible?
- What is it about health and wellness that makes people roll their eyes and keep doing all the things they’ve always done, despite knowing that they’re unwell and that they need to make some changes?
- So many of us have such good intentions to make changes and look after our health differently at the beginning of every year, but it seems to get waylaid so quickly. Why is this and what gets in the way of us being able to put our health first?
- Taking a serious look at our own health seems to only come about when we’re faced with a traumatic event or have a serious health scare. Why is it that these things are the trigger and how can we make changes without this having to happen?
- There’s been a significant rise in the occurrence of diseases and conditions such as Type 2 diabetes, auto-immune disease, heart attacks and strokes in the last decade, and it’s happening to people at a much younger age now. Is there a link to the modern way of living and what can we do to make sure we’re not affected by these things?
- What’s the easiest way for people to start looking at where their health is, without it completely overwhelming them?
Bronwen Sciortino is an International Author and Simplicity Expert who spent almost two decades as an award-winning executive before experiencing a life changing event that forced her to stop and ask the question ‘What if there’s a better way to live?’
Embarking on a journey to answer this question, Bronwen developed a whole new way of living – one that teaches you to challenge the status quo and include the power of questions in everyday life.
Gaining international critical acclaim and 5-star awards for her books, Bronwen spends every day teaching people that there is an easy, practical and simple pathway to creating a healthy, happy AND highly successful life.
Sourced globally for media comment as an expert and working with corporate programs, conference platforms, retreats, professional mentoring and in the online environment, Bronwen teaches people how easy it is to live life very differently.
People also listened to this: I On Beauty with Irene Michaels: Living Beautifully and Luxuriously Beyond 50