Add THIS to Your Plate! A Conversation with Danielle Formaro
Danielle Formaro, a mother of two, a lover of food, a former restaurateur, lifestyle fitness coach and author of international best-selling book “Add THIS to Your Plate! Mastering the Essentials in Cooking, Nutrition, and Fitness for the New and Seasoned Mom” joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Danielle Formaro discuss the following:
- Tell us about the book and why it’s different from other cookbooks.
- What kinds of recipes are featured in the book and how many are there?
- Give us some examples of the recipes for babies and the recipes for the family.
- Share with us about the other parts of the book.
- Tell us more about your background in relationship to the book.
- Can you give us a few tips on leading a balanced lifestyle?
Danielle Formaro is a mother of two, an international best-selling author and a fitness professional certified through the Athletics and Fitness Association of America. She also has worked in the restaurant and hospitality industry for more than 20 years. With her passion for food and cooking she opened her first restaurant in 2010 in Boston. In 2012, she successfully launched a fitness business.
In 2019, Danielle launched Add THIS to Your Plate!, as well as her fitness, nutrition, and weight-loss program, “From Scratch.” Additionally, she is arestaurant consultant for four Boston-area restaurants, managing their food and beverage sales for events.
People also listened to this: Chicago-based entrepreneur Emily Griffith, Founder of Lil Bucks