Acquisition-Based Entrepreneurship: A New Spin on Growth
Nick Haschka, the CEO of The Wright Gardner, a San Francisco Bay Area office plant company that sells, leases, and maintains office plants joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Nick Haschka discuss the following:
- How did you get involved in The Wright Gardner?
- What attracted you to this business?
- What has been your focus since you took over?
- It seems you’ve done a lot of acquisitions in a pretty short time, can you tell us a little more about that?
- Sounds like this could create some real management challenges around people and change. Can you tell us how you’ve handled that?
Nick Haschka is the CEO of The Wright Gardner (TWG), a San Francisco-based interior plant company offering sales, leasing, and service of interior office plants, flowers, and horticultural decor including green walls, colorful plant arrangements, and moss walls to a wide variety of commercial clients throughout Northern California. He’s also a co-founder of Cub Investments, a private equity partnership that acquires and operates successful small businesses undergoing a generational change-of-ownership.
People also listened to this: Blockchain as a Cybersecurity Tool