A Windfall in Savings from Near-Ground Winds
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kevin Wolf discuss the following:
- Please give us an overview about Wind Harvest.
- How does Wind Harvest make wind farms more efficient and affordable?
- Why is Wind Harvest critical to the delivery of clean, renewable, and cheap (or cheaper) power?
- What makes Wind Harvest easy to deploy, or easier to fast-track than other sources of energy?
- Finally, what theme or point should listeners remember about Wind Harvest?
Kevin Wolf is the President of Wind Harvest International. Until his recent move to the role of President, Wolf served as Wind Harvest’s Chief Operations Officer, overseeing the company’s science, engineering, project development and website. He facilitated the engineering team that developed the Wind Harvester v3.1, wrote all the grants and developed the relationships and projects in Scotland, Barbados and California.
His science degree, environmental background, consensus-based facilitation expertise, and years of work with the company helps in his leadership role with Wind Harvest where he now leads the capital raising campaign. Wolf graduated with honors from UC Davis in 1980 with a degree in Evolution and Ecology. He volunteers as the chair for the California Clean Money Action Fund, which works on campaign finance reform. He co-founded and lives at N Street Cohousing in Davis, CA.
People also listened to this: Deltec Homes: Changing the Way the World Builds