A Boy and His Dream: One Man’s Journey from Poverty to Prosperity as an Entrepreneur
Sunny Akhigbe, Founder of A Boy and His Dream Foundation as well as the founder of Sunny Biggy Fitness joins Enterprise Radio.
A Boy and His Dream, a foundation whose mission is to inspire struggling youth to realize there is hope for their future, and to encourage change. Sunny Biggy Fitness is a program to inspire and assist as many people as possible to take control of their health; to motivate, to inspire change, not only in health, but in every aspect of life.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sunny Akhigbe discuss the following:
- What is A Boy and His Dream and what does it do?
- How did this foundation come to life, the inspiration behind it?
- How does the fitness component tie into all of this?
- What advice would you give others facing hardship, whether it be personal or in their business, to persevere and not give up?
- What is the biggest lesson you have learned as an entrepreneur?
Sunny was born in Nigeria. In the first years of his life, he faced poverty and malnutrition. He was challenged by his family to live up to and exceed his potential, and he did. Since then, he moved to the United States, earned his MBA and started “A Boy and his Dream Foundation”.
With the foundation, Sunny aims to inspire change and give a voice of determination and perseverance to everyone experiencing hardship. From complicated family situations to moving to the other side of the world; Sunny’s story of determination to succeed, no matter the cost, is a story we believe is one that inspires and gives hope.
People also listened to this: Finding Faith in a World Gone Mad