Jeremy Alder, the Founder of College Consensus, which provides the most accurate and comprehensive ranking of a school’s reputation and quality available anywhere joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jeremy Alder discuss the following:
- Walk us through your journey starting College Consensus.
- What was the most challenging thing starting your company and building your brand?
- What makes College Consensus different from other college rankings?
- What do you think is one area of improvement we should prioritize for the U.S. education system?
- Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
- What does the future hold for College Consensus?
- What is one piece of advice you would give our listeners who want to start their own business?
Jeremy Alder is the Founder and Senior Editor of College Consensus. Alder has developed and managed several websites focused on higher education and career development. A Texas native, Jeremy graduated from The University of Texas at Austin before heading east to Duke University for graduate school. He currently resides in North Carolina with his four kids.
People also listened to this: Swiss Air Purification Leader aeris Launches in U.S.