5 Tips SMBs Must Know to Re-Ignite and Drive their B2B Sales in the New Norm
Michael Haynes, Founder and Principal SMB Advisor at Listen Innovate Grow that empowers SMB CEOs and their leadership teams with the roadmap and action plans to uncover and respond to business buyer needs to drive B2B sales and business growth joins Enterprise Radio.
- How have business buyers needs and behaviours changed since the pandemic?
- What do business buyers want as they try to move their businesses forward in “the new Norm”?
- What kinds of issues are business buyers likely to spend money on?
- What 3 questions must B2B sellers be able to answer to get business buyers to buy?
- What are 5 key steps that B2B sellers should undertake to re-ignite their B2B sales?
Michael Haynes is the Founder and Principal SMB Advisor at Listen Innovate Grow. Michael empowers SMB CEOs and their leadership teams with the roadmap and action plans to both uncover and respond to business buyer needs to drive B2B Sales and Business Growth. He has over 20 years of experience working with companies ranging from Microbusinesses to Large Corporates to develop and implement customer driven strategies and programs to drive business performance. Michael has worked with companies across a range of industries including Financial Services, Professional Services, IT, Telecommunications and Transportation.
He is based in Sydney Australia but works with SMBs around the globe including Asia, Canada and the Middle East.
Michael is an international speaker who has been a guest on podcasts in Canada and the United States including the Startup Canada podcast, The B2B Growth Show, B2B Founder and Accelerate Your Business Growth.
He is also the author of Listen Innovate Grow: A Guidebook for Start-Ups and SMEs to Acquire and Grow Business (B2B) Customers.
People also listened to this: Putting Your Company’s Idle Cash To Work