3 Common Things That All Fast Growing Companies Do
Chris R. Keller, Position at Customer Service Manager and Owner at Profitworks that provides digital marketing services, specializing in content creation and SEO joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Chris R. Keller discuss the following:
- Of your fasts growing clients, have you noticed anything in common that they are doing differently than your other clients?
- How fast are some of your clients growing?
- What have you seen as some of the things are most important for building a great customer service reputation?
- How do these fast-growing companies put a priority and focus on their SEO and digital presence?
- What are the keys to being successful at SEO?
- How can someone find a good SEO firm, as many in the industry seem to have bad reputations ?
Chris Keller is the Founder and Owner of Profitworks Small Business services. In Chris’s spare time he first loves spending time with his family and second loves coaches football at Wilfrid Laurier University as the defensive assistant. Chris loves coaching football because of the relationships it creates, the great impact it can have on players, and the strategy it involves.
Chris was born in Kitchener Ontario and raised in Haysville, Ontario. He attended Wilfrid Laurier University from 2000 to 2004, where he obtained his Bachelor of Business Administration. Currently, Chris resides in Waterloo, Ontario with his wife Janette and their three children.