Maria Stevens, a leading small business expert joins Enterprise Radio to talk about why so many small businesses struggle with marketing. Maria is a seasoned entrepreneur, business strategy coach and professional speaker and her areas of expertise include small business sales and marketing, strategic planning and leadership and motivation.
- There are countless training programs, products and services in the market today for small business owners and entrepreneurs. What makes coaching different?
- When it comes to business growth…why do so many SMBs struggle with marketing?
- Another big challenge for small business owners is sales…why is that?
- In your opinion, what is the most important factor when it comes to business success?
- How can people get in touch with you to learn more about you and how you help small business owners and entrepreneurs?
Maria Stevens is a leading small business expert. She is a seasoned entrepreneur, business strategy coach and professional speaker. Her areas of expertise include small business sales and marketing, strategic planning and leadership and motivation.
Maria began her professional career 16 years ago in corporate America in business-to-business sales and was quickly promoted to various roles in post-sale implementation, training and consulting. Frustrated with the limitations within the corporate world, Maria desired to make a greater impact with her clients. She sought the guidance of a coach, and two years later became a coach herself. Since 2008, Maria has been guiding and advising her clients toward greater levels of success in their businesses and in their lives.
Maria is the founder of “School for Small Business” – a group coaching class specifically designed to teach small business owners how to improve their results by developing their business skills. Most recently, she has created an exciting, new webinar course for small business owners and entrepreneurs entitled “The Ultimate Small Business: Supercharge your Company’s Growth with 5 Simple Strategies”.
Maria is an active member and supporter of her local business community. In 2012, she founded the Small Business of the Valley Award to honor and recognize the outstanding contributions of small businesses and entrepreneurs in her area. Maria is regularly featured on local TV news programs sharing her advice, expertise and tips. She is a member of the Mainstreet Chamber of the Mahoning Valley, Business Network International and the Youngstown-Warren Regional Chamber.
Related Web Site: www.freebusinessstrategies.com