What is Artificial Intelligence & Why It’s the Next Big Thing
Dale Beaumont, Founder & CEO of BRiN and an award-winning technology entrepreneur, international speaker and author of 16 best-selling books joins Enterprise Radio to discuss what is artificial intelligence & why it’s the next big thing.
- You are the Founder & CEO of BRiN. So what is BRiN?
- What inspired you to build BRiN and how does it work?
- Does BRiN have anything to do with Google Co-Founder Sergey Brin?
- So what is Artificial Intelligence (AI) and why does it matter?
- Can you give us some examples of how AI is being used right now?
- Why do business owners need to start embracing AI?
- Where can business owners go to get more information about AI?
Dale Beaumont is an Award-Winning Technology Entrepreneur, International Speaker & Author of 16 Best-Selling books.
Dale started his first business at 19 and has been building companies ever since. One of those companies is now a multimillion dollar enterprise, which has enabled Dale to become an Investor, Philanthropist, and to step foot in 70 countries.
Dale has been featured in Forbes Magazine, The Huffington Post, Business Insider, Gizmodo and GQ, just to name a few.
With a passion to give back, Dale’s goal is to help more than one million entrepreneurs around the world with BRiN, “The World’s First Business Advisor Powered by Artificial Intelligence”.
Available for free as a smartphone App, BRiN is now capable of providing personalised education and human-like support to every entrepreneur on the planet, all at the same time.
Social Media Links:
Facebook: https://facebook.com/dalebeaumont | https://www.facebook.com/BRiNdotai
Twitter: @Dale_Beaumont | @brindotai
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dalejbeaumont | https://www.instagram.com/brin.ai