The Empowered Entrepreneur and Franchising
Christine Dura, Chief Development Officer of OrthoNOW the nation’s only network of franchised orthopedic urgent care centers joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Franchising Channel.
- OrthoNOW is an innovative and disruptive business opportunity in the lucrative world of healthcare. How did the idea for an upscale, immediate care franchise facility that is exclusively dedicated to treating orthopedic and sports medicine come to life?
- You have had a long and successful entrepreneurial career. You personally have been a four-time master franchisor and have helped numerous emerging franchise brands enter the market. What traits do you think are most important to succeed in franchising?
- What advice would you give to someone looking to create an independent career franchising?
- As an entrepreneur, what is the one thing you do over and over and recommend everyone else do?
- What is one strategy that has helped you grow your business?
- What is one failure you had as an entrepreneur, and how did you overcome it?
- What is it specifically about the OrthoNOW business model that makes it so appealing to free thinkers, disrupters and other entrepreneurial change agents?
Christine E. Dura, M.Ed. the Chief Development Officer of OrthoNow has over 25 years of quantifiable executive management and franchise related leadership experience within the US and internationally with notable franchise startups in the service, technology, retail, food, health and wellness, financial service, medical care, technology and professional services.
As a Senior Franchise Executive and Entrepreneur, Ms. Dura has been both an individual contributor and has successfully led world-class teams. Ms. Dura excels at partnering with all core business operations to significantly increase the company’s foot print, expand market share, and generate sustainable revenue and EBIT gains.