Vangard Voice: New Voice Productivity for the Mobile Workforce
Bob Bova, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Vangard Voice Systems, the innovative provider of AccuSpeechMobile® voice solutions joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bob Bova discuss the following:
- There’s a lot of news and market visibility about voice technology with the introduction of consumer services like Apple’ Siri and Microsoft’s TELLMe, and call center voice technologies using automated voice to replace the over head of live operators. Where does Vangard Voice fit in, what markets do your voice solutions serve?
- So it sounds like you’ve re-defined the meaning of “hands-free, eyes free”!
- What types of mobile workforce applications can best take advantage of your voice solution?
- What additional value have you achieved using voice controlled applications?
- Where are your customers using your solution today?
TIP: Bob, there appears to be a wide array of voice solutions in the market, I suspect that there’s a great potential for customers confusion. Is there any advice you would want to provide our audience to help them sort out their options?
Bob Bova is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Vangard Voice Systems, the innovative provider of AccuSpeechMobile® voice solutions. In addition to his leadership of Vangard Voice Systems, Mr. Bova has over 20 years experience successfully leading high technology organizations to surpass corporate goals with special competence in entrepreneurial, start-up, rapid growth, M & A and public companies.
As a Director at U.S. Bank/Oliver Allen Corporation, he created the Secure Networking Division and grew it to over $12 million in revenues within 2 years. In 1997, Bova started the ISG division (SSL Technology) at Rainbow Technologies and grew it from zero to $56 million in revenues, in just over 3 years. Bob later served as CEO and Vice Chairman of Enfotec, Inc., a worldwide provider of open system Internet security devices. Enfotec was acquired by Ariel Way Communications, a worldwide provider of secure communications; he served as a Director, and was placed on the M & A committee and managed the acquisition due diligence as well as co-authored the SB2 and took the company public. As EVP of Asita Technologies, Bob was responsible for developing the worldwide sales, marketing, administration, support and finance infrastructures as well as raising $24 million in funding for the organization. He established the organization in the Pacific Rim, Europe and North America.
Mr. Bova holds an MBA in Marketing from National University and a BA from Syracuse University.