Using Business Simulations To Accelerate Corporate Change
Bill Hall the Founder and President of Strategy and Training at Simulation Studios where he’s created business strategy simulations and business training simulations for fortune 500 companies globally joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Entrepreneur Podcast Network $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
- Business Simulations sound fascinating, give me a quick overview of what the heck business simulations are.
- How are business simulation most commonly used within a corporation?
- Why do people use business simulations?
- What is the real value in using a business simulation?
- Who usually buys and/or uses business simulations within a corporation?
- What surprises people who are new to using business simulations when they first discover these?
Bill Hall is President of Strategy and Training at Simulation Studios where he specializes in developing and delivering business simulation based executive training to fortune 500 companies globally.
Before starting SimStudios, Bill was responsible for Skype’s strategic software business and worked in executive marketing roles at AOL and Nortel. Bill spent over 10 years working at Apple where he worked with the executive team including Steve Jobs on keynote presentations and on products such as the iMac, Mac OS X, and partnership management. He’s a five-time Apple MVP and a Golden Apple award winner.
Bill authored a #1 Amazon training and development best-selling book, has appeared in publications such as The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, Business Insider, Recruiter.com, Training Industry, Chief Learning Officer, CIO, Chief Executive, and other media outlets.
Bill has an MBA in entrepreneurial economics. Bill lives in the San Francisco Bay Area and is proudest of his family which is where he now devotes most of his time.