The Turbocharged Mind with Dr. Dian Griesel
Dr. Dian Griesel, the co-author of the new books TurboCharged: Accelerate Your Fat Burning Metabolism, Get Lean Fast and Leave Diet and Exercise Rules in the Dust (April 2011, BSH) and The TurboCharged Mind (January 2012, BSH) joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Dian Griesel discuss the following:
- Could you tell us a little bit of how the book came to be written – when there are so many “diet” books written are people still looking for new ideas? Or are your ideas new? We could talk about the history of food and the “improvements” we have made.
- How does your book discuss foods? Are they all good food or bad foods? Do we need to eat food that are not easily available?
- Eating as it is described in your book seems “healthy”. Fruits, vegetables are key. But the added ingredient is water? Why is that so important?
- Can you describe what is a Turbocharged Mind?
- How can hypnosis help in fat loss?
Dian Griesel, Ph.D., 50 chronologically, 18 metabolically, is a serial entrepreneur and long-recognized health spokesperson. Dian is a regular keynote speaker who has written articles on a variety of topics that have appeared in publications worldwide. She is a lifetime member of the International Association of Counselors and Therapists as well as the National Guild of Hypnotists. She has served on the Board of the New York Chapter of the American Heart Association.
In 1996, Dian founded The Investor Relations Group, a nationally recognized, award-winning public relations and corporate communications firm which largely represents healthcare and high technology companies.
Prior in the early 1990s, she worked in private practice and taught continuing education classes in health, weight and stress management for the City University of New York and the NY Open Center. Dian was invited countless times to appear as a regular health expert on Sally Jessy Raphael, Gordon Elliot, Jenny Jones, Montel Williams, The Rolanda (Watts) Show, Good Day New York and 1010 WINS news. Throughout the 1980s, Dian was co-partner of Spotlite Marketing, a division of Spotlite Entertainment. She marketed corporate sponsorship deals for Jay Leno, Jerry Seinfeld, Yakov Smirnoff and many other top-tier acts.