Are You Ready to Take Back Control of Your SEO?
Pete Dudchenko, the Senior Director of Product Management with Rio SEO, a new brand and business unit launched by Covario joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Pete Dudchenko discuss the following:
- What has been your role at Covario and now at Rio SEO?
- What is the focus of Rio SEO?
- Why did Covario see an opportunity to launch Rio SEO at this time?
- What is your vision for this new brand and business unit?
- What products/software offerings will you provide at the start?
- Who are the customers you are targeting?
- How will Rio SEO differentiate itself from its competition?
- Where do you see this business heading in the months/year ahead?
Pete Dudchenko is the Senior Director, Product Management with Rio SEO, a new brand and business unit launched by Covario to provide standalone software tools for earned media (SEO, social media and content marketing) automation ideally suited for in-house marketers and digital agencies.
Pete originally joined Covario six years ago at the inception of the company. He has been involved in the entire software development lifecycle. Currently, Pete manages the roadmap and strategic direction for Rio SEO’s lineup of software modules and automation tools. He has more than ten years of software development experience, and has spent the last six years in online marketing and advertising.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: