The pros of franchising with OpenWorks
Christin Myers, Regional Director at OpenWorks, a full-service commercial cleaning company focusing strongly on helping franchisees meet the challenges of operating their businesses joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Franchising Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & Christin Myers guest discuss the following:
- How do you describe the OpenWorks franchise to a prospective franchisee?
- What is the top 3 reasons someone should choose an OpenWorks franchise?
- What is your best advice for people to avoid some of the challenges that come with franchises?
- What types of characteristics do you look for in a franchisee?
- As far as training is concerned, what is a typical day like for an OpenWorks franchisee?
- What advice would you give to aspiring entrepreneurs looking to buy a franchise?
OpenWorks is a leading national commercial cleaning and facility services company established in Phoenix, Arizona in 1983.
With an enduring commitment to providing our customers with the best in class janitorial and facility services, OpenWorks is focused on initiatives that improve our customer’s results by consistently making their facilities cleaner, safer and healthier creating a more productive workplace for our customers.
Through our Franchise Owners and Preferred Partners, OpenWorks services more than 2500 facilities each day across the United States. We offer more than simple cleaning and maintenance – we help our customers fundamentally improve their work environment. Our services include: janitorial, landscape maintenance, pest control, handyman, supply management and more.