The MotivAct Group, offering holistic personal and professional development programs
Tom Ingrassia, President of The MotivAct Group, providing holistic personal and professional development programs joins Enterprise Radio. Tom is also the author of “One Door Closes: Overcoming Adversity By Following Your Dreams” that is available from amazon.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Tom Ingrassia discuss the following:
- You have created an amazing amount of success for yourself over the past decade–2 successful businesses, an award-winning book, your own radio show. How did you do it?
- Your motto is, “learn from the turtle–it only makes progress when it sticks its neck out.” What does that mean?
- Your book, One Door Closes: Overcoming Adversity By Following Your Dreams just won a National Indie Excellence Award. Did you ever imagine you would be an award-winning author?
- In addition to the award, your book has received critical acclaim. What makes One Door Closes different from other motivational books?
- What is your next big project?
Tom Ingrassia is a motivational speaker, author, and success coach. His award-winning book, One Door Closes: Overcoming Adversity By Following Your Dreams (Wyatt-Mackenzie Publishing; available from amazon.com) was published in October, 2013.In 2001—following a successful 25-year career in higher education—Tom re-invented himself as an entertainment manager, with the formation of Ingrassia Productions & Artist Management.
Along the way, he has worked with some of the legendary singers from the 1960s, including Mary Wilson (The Supremes)—for whom he served as executive assistant from 2001-05; Arlene Smith (The Chantels); June Monteiro (The Toys); Barbara Alston (The Crystals); Carl Gardner (The Coasters); and actress Dee Wallace Stone. He hosts “The Motown Jukebox” on WCUW 91.3FM, in Worcester, MA, where he spins the music of Motown while spinning the stories behind the music.
In 2006, Tom formed The MotivAct Group, offering holistic personal and professional development programs. An in-demand speaker, Tom travels the country with his motivational programs, “Mental Massage®” and “Making A Difference Begins with YOU…So Live Into Your Dreams!,” and pop culture lectures, “Motown and the Civil Rights Movement” and “Girl Power: The Supremes as Cultural Icons.” Tom’s motto is, “Learn from the turtle. It only makes progress when it sticks its neck out.”
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play our EPN – Entrepreneur Podcast Network programming later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download our podcast programming using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: