The First Subscription Box for Tennis Players
Andres Vallejo, the Founder of Tennis Trunk, a subscription box that sends tennis players a few cans of balls and other essentials for the courts joins eCommerce Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Enterprise Radio $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Andres Vallejo discuss the following:
- How did you come up with the name Tennis Trunk?
- How did you come up with concept of Tennis Trunk
- What are some things you would do differently if you started over again?
- What comes in a Tennis Trunk?
- What is your mission with Tennis Trunk?
- Any additional advice that you would have for other entrepreneurs starting their e-commerce store?
I am a Tennis Pro at the Weston Hills Country Club, I have been working there for the past 4 years as a Tennis Pro and Tournament Coordinator. For the past year I have been focusing my attention on TennisTrunk.com but still coach a few players on the side. I was born and raised in Guayaquil Ecuador, and spent my adolescence in Chicago and Tucson before moving to Florida in 2011.