Snoppa, helping videographers take professional, stable and clear videos whatever the angle is
Jay Chow, the Founder of Snoppa that has come out with a new product called the Kylin M which helps videographers take professional, stable and clear videos whatever the angle is joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jay Chow discuss the following:
- Describe the Kylin M and why did you decide to create it?
- There are other gimbals on the marketplace, what sets the Kylin M apart from the others?
- What are some additional features?
- Your crowdfunding campaign has been extremely successful. What is your advice to entrepreneurs who are looking to launch a new crowdfunding campaign? Are there any key takeaways you can provide?
- Has there been any learning lessons for you along the way or things you would have done differently in starting the campaign?
- Who is this product best for?
- What is your timeline for delivery of the product?
- There are some additional products that Snoppa has designed in the past. Describe those briefly and are they available for purchase?
Jay Chow worked at Fujifilm for 11 years before quitting and focusing on improving his professional techniques. During this time he also joined together with a few of his friends to work on filming and photography, which has always been a passion of his, together with some of his close friends. His friends and him are all the creative types and decided to start a company together which eventually became Snoppa. They have a passion for problem solving and creating tools that help make life that much easier for everyone. They hope to stay unique in the market as they never cared for the emulation of others that is so common in Chinese companies.
People also listened to this: KnowThings: CA Technologies Startup Accelerator