Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jenny Silva discuss the following:
- I understand that Sheet Music Plus sells the worlds largest selection of sheet music. Please share with our listeners the origin of your business?
- As the digital world rapidly evolves, what’s happening in the area of digital sheet music?
- What’s next in terms of innovation for Sheet Music Plus?
- As a leader in the industry, how do you expect this new medium for composing to affect artists and the music community at large?
- So with the growth of digital, is printed sheet music going to become a thing of the past?
Sheet Music Plus provides the largest selection of sheet music – from the most specialist to the most popular – to almost any location in the world. The Emeryville, California-based company supplies sheet music in a multitude of music genres for all types of musicians, teachers, and instruments. Sheet Music Plus has an industry-leading catalog of more than 800,000 titles with annual revenue of $25 million.
Jenny Silva manages the day to day operations of Sheet Music Plus, including marketing, technology, operations and finance. Jenny began her career with Sheet Music Plus 8 years ago as the VP of Marketing, and over the years, has been involved in many aspects of the business. Prior to Sheet Music Plus, Jenny co-founded Hearing Science, a venture backed chain of audiology and hearing aid practices. At home, Jenny enjoys playing on the piano with her kids.
Related Web Site: sheetmusicplus.com